The Ontario Environmental Review Tribunal Decision, the Ontario Freedom of Information request, and peer-reviewed articles published during 2011, all describe the adverse health effects occurring under Ontario Guidelines.
All members of WCO are urged to write the Minister of Health, the Deputy Minister, the Assistant Deputy Minister, local federal MP, provincial MPP, and local Mayors and Councils about any concerns you have regarding the implementation of National Guidelines that are based on the flawed Ontario guidelines.
Attached is a public letter from Krogh and Harrington regarding their attempts to advise senior officials at Health Canada about the issues regarding this topic. You are free to make use of this information including the attachments.
You can write Saskatchewan’s Chief Officer of Medical Health to advise her about the harm that Ontarians are experiencing.
Please, forward all the attachments with your letter of concern.
Wind Concerns OntarioEmail addresses:
The Honourable Leona Aglukkaq
Deputy Minister Glenda Yeates
Assistant Deputy Minister Hilary Geller
Ms Beth Pieterson, Director General
Minister of Health, Saskatchewan
Dr. Moira McKinnon
c/o Pat Probyn email@example.com
Prime Minister Stephen Harper
Health Canada National Guidelines - January 12 2012 FINAL
Other References that will be informative and can be attached in writing your MP, and relevant Ministers:
- Lawyer Eric Gillispie's August 17th Letter to the federal minister of health regarding our concerns with the process in establishing Canadian Guidelines for Wind Turbine Noise
- Eric Gillespie's September 23,2011 follow-up letter to the federal Heath Minister reiterating concerns stated the previous month
- Eric Gillespie's letter re: White Pines Project, noting wind turbines are, according to an Ontario Environmental Review in 2011, capable of harming human health
- Eric K. Gillespie Letter, on November 23, 2011, to Ontario Ministers of Energy, Health and Environment re: multiple issues with MoE web page "The sound of science"
- Lawyer Eric Gillespie's Response to Government Release of Dated, and disputed, Literature Review on Health Effects of Industrial Wind Turbines